Ragini Joshi – A Content Writer who Delivered 40+ Projects
Continuing with our series of featured freelancer, today we proudly announce Ragini Joshi – One of the best-performing freelancers. Ragini started her journey as a freelance content writer with over 3 years of experience in the digital marketing industry. During her journey, she worked on various top websites and delivered SEO-optimized content.
Ragini’s deep knowledge and will to deliver original and no plagiarised content brings her 35+ projects at Truelancer. Let’s look at how Ragini used her skills to land the best projects.
1. When did you start freelancing and what inspired you?
I started my freelancing career in November 2021. My motive behind this transition was to explore my passion for content writing and enjoy the liberty to work independently.
2. How long have you been a freelancer?
It’s been almost a year since I started freelancing. During this period, I worked proficiently in the healthcare and medical industry along with finance, academics and the Information Technology industry.
3. What do you like the most about your skills in content writing?
Content writing is all about expressing thoughts and emotions in words that impact society. In content writing, Creativity inspires me the most. It helps in expressing my thoughts and ideas through a creative mindset. As content writing is all about changing people’s opinions with words. A creative mindset enhances the way of thinking to elaborate more ideas in detail.
4. Why did you choose content writing as a career?
I was interested in writing since my college days. I used to write blogs during my college days. Later my hobby turned out to be my passion. I decided that I would choose a career only related to content.
5. What are the most important skills required as an expert content-writing freelancer?
I think a person interested in content writing should possess the following skills to become an expert.
– Great diction
– Basics of SEO- Presenting the exact message you want to convey through words
6. What are the challenges you have come across in your freelancing career?
It has been a great journey as a freelancer overall. But I faced one or two challenges that makes it difficult to operate.
– Time management
– Client acquisition per month
In the initial stages, it will be difficult to make a successful freelancing career but with effort and effective ways it will be well worth it.
7. What according to you does it take to be a successful content-writing freelancer?
In my opinion, Desire and Passion play the most critical role in the transition of successful content-writing freelancers. Content writers should have the desire to express their thoughts to the world.
8. What suggestions do you want to give to budding content-writing freelancers?
My advice to the budding freelance content writers
– Follow the trends in Content
– Read more to improve your writing style
– Practice will make you perfect
9. How did you get to know about freelancing and what is your experience using Truelancer?
I have a bunch of friends who were into freelancing and they guided me well. But I found out about Truelancer through a random search on Google. I found this platform quite interesting and today I am glad to be a part of it.
If you are looking for SEO Content Writer, Hire Ragini Joshi for your next project.