Continuing with our series of featured freelancers, today we are proud to announce Shreyashi Gupta – One of the amazing freelancers working on the platform. She is a dedicated content writer and virtual assistant with good communication skills and punctual nature.
Shreyashi joined the platform this year only and in a short span of time, She had delivered over 60+ projects to clients all over the world. Let’s look at how Shreyashi used her knowledge and experience to achieve the best projects and clients on the platform.
1. When did you start freelancing and what inspired you?
I started my freelancing journey in 2022. The thing that inspired me to start a career in freelancing is to work on my own because I wanted to try something new, be my own boss and do my studies.
2. How long have you been a freelancer?
I have been doing freelance work for almost 7 months now. And it opened so many great opportunities for me. During this period, I learned multiple skills to work on multiple industries projects.
3. What do you like the most about your skills in content writing and virtual assistant?
As a content writer and virtual assistant, the thing I like the most is assisting others in
getting their work done in an appropriate way, and along with that, I get to meet a lot of people from various parts of the world which further enhances my personality.
4. Why did you choose virtual assistant and content writing as a career?
I decided to be a content writer and virtual assistant because I find myself a perfect fit for that
work as I possess the skills to get the tasks completed. Along with that, I am a data entry operator and also enjoy doing academic work.
5. What are the most important skills required as an article writing and virtual assistant freelancer?
The most essential skill for article writing and Virtual Assistant according to me is, first of all, having in-depth knowledge of your skills, patience to undertake research, and willingness to learn more.
6. What are the challenges you have come across in your freelancing career?
I faced multiple challenges in the first two months of my freelancing journey. I didn’t get any project and was unable to make it through it, but for me, that was all once I started betting on them with the support of my relationship manager I was able to crack great deals and come out with flying colors.
7. What according to you does it take to be a successful freelancer?
In my opinion, a good freelance content writer and virtual assistant should possess lots and lots of patience along with that you should be consistent and master your skills.
8. What suggestions do you want to give to budding virtual assistants and content-writing freelancers?
I want to share three of my secret rules for the new budding freelancers for their successful careers:
1. Don’t just hurry running behind to get a project, firstly spend some time building your skill
2. Each and every day, each and every project teaches you something new so just grasp it.
3. Retain your clients by providing them with quality work again by following the 1st rule
9. How did you get to know about freelancing and what is your experience using Truelancer?
I got to know about this amazing platform through my friends and later researched more on youtube. My experience using Truelancer is amazing, by just being a part-time freelancer I am generating a great income, in a short span I have got to learn a lot and am still willing to explore much more skills and fields to learn about them.
If you are looking for an expert content writer and virtual assistant, Hire Shreyashi Gupta for your next project.