Sibayan Banerjee – Professional Virtual Assistant and a Data Entry Specialist.
I AM A PROFESSIONAL FULL TIME FREELANCER.
My objective is to become a successful professional and to work in a challenging and competitive world. I have done graduation in B.Sc. from Shobhit University and also have done Certificate in Information Technology Application (CITA). My expertise fields are Data Entry, Data Collection, Data Processing, Data Scraping, Web Research, Virtual Assistants or Administrative Assistants, Image Editing, Logo Design, Adobe Photoshop etc.
BASICALLY I WORKED UNTIL 2015 IN A PRIVATE COMPANY BUT I
Really wanted to start my own business and I didn’t have much money to do business. So I was wondering how to start my own business with less investment and one of my friend told me about the freelancing and outsourcing world from which I’ve been inspired by. In this way I turned my career as a freelancer in 2016.
I HAVE BEEN DOING FREELANCING WORK FOR 5 YEARS. I REGISTERED ON VARIOUS
freelancing platforms but did not get any work till 2016. So basically my freelancing journery started in 2016 with Truelancer. I came to know about Truelancer while searching for freelancing sites on Google. My experience with Truelancer is extremely great. Truelancer people are highly dedicated and helpful.
I AM ALWAYS SEARCHING FOR
new projects and potential clients on this platform and send my proposal and message rapidly for good projects
TOP 3 TOOLS WHICH I CAN’T LIVE WITHOUT ARE-
1. Google sheets, Docs – Its real time access to many people.
2. Communication Tools, Like whatsapp, Slack, Gmail, Skype.
3. Microsoft Office – For doing offline work.
IN MY OPINION THERE ARE 3 MOST IMPORTANT SKILLS REQUIRED FOR FREELANCE WORK :
1. Patience – Patience is the key factor to successfully grow in this field. I have to wait for 1 year to get my first project after registering on this platform.
2. Communication – Good communication with the client is most important thing. You have to give update to clients regularly. Don’t hesitate to discuss any issue related to the Project with the client.
3. Dedication – You have to love your work and have to dedicate your time to complete the project. Time is Money. Give Quality product always.