In my last post “Building Truelancer 2.0” I have shared the list of important changes we will be making to make Truelancer BIGGER, BETTER and SAFE.
Continuing our efforts today we have rolled out an important update, Now we have started measuring Timely Project Delivery. One of the biggest pain points of clients is to get work on time. As its famously said, You always measure what is important, so at Truelancer, we have started measuring Timely Delivery.
- The client can set the deadline for Delivery of a Projects.
- If the freelancer does not complete the project by Delivery date, the project delivery will be marked as delayed.
- Avg. Timely Delivery rate will be visible on Freelancer’s Profile page and on Proposals send to the client.
What Freelancers should Do?
- Ensure to complete the project before the delivery date.
- In case the deadline is changed with mutual consent, ask the client to update the new deadline in advance.
- Take work feedback regularly to avoid the last minute delay.
What Clients should Do?
- Set Project Deadline after awarding the Project after discussing with the freelancer.
- Ensure to give timely feedback to freelancer for the work.
Below are a few screenshots.
I welcome your feedback & suggestions, send an email to feedback[at]truelancer.com
Founder & CEO