Ionic Vs React Native : Which framework you must choose For your Mobile App?
Ionic Vs React Native: Whenever it comes to comparing the platforms or frameworks that develop the mobile apps, it becomes a very difficult choice, whether it is to choose between iOS and Android or between Ionic and React Native.
Let’s dive in to find out which cross-platform mobile app development framework is better:
Ionic is an open source, cross-platform framework used to develop hybrid mobile applications. Ionic is a mobile app development framework based on the HTML5 programming language. The HTML5 framework always works with the help of Cordova or PhoneGap. Hence, Ionic needs both of them.
Advantages of the Ionic Framework
- It is platform independent whether it has to work with HTML, CSS, JS, or AngularJS.
- It helps in creating default mobile app UI functionalities easily and efficiently.
- It is wrapped by Cordova and PhoneGap.
- It works on iOS’s UIWebView or Android’s WebView.
Top 10 Ionic Framework Freelancers | Best Freelance Ionic Framework
React Native Overview
Are You a Developer? Start Your Freelance Career Today!
Advantages of React Native
- It is managed by a very strong community of developers and corporations, which helps novice developers to speed up the learning and development process.
- As React Native allows developers to reuse existing code, it makes it very speedy to deliver the apps.
- When discussed with so many React Native developers of this community, any issue related with React Native can be quickly solved.
- It is independent of the iOS and Android platforms. This means that the code developed can be used across both platforms.
Hire React Native’s and Find Freelance Jobs Online
Ionic vs React Native Comparison
Ionic versus React Native – let’s check out the differences between the two:
Now, which one is better, Ionic vs React Native? Ionic and React Native both are completely opposite and offer completely different web and mobile app solutions.
But, how to choose the right cross-platform mobile app development framework? Based on the reusability of the code and excellent performance of apps developed using React Native, there are more benefits that bring React Native to the forefront.
React Native is preferable for speedy app development without compromising the quality of apps for multiple platforms.
Pingback: How much does it cost to Hire a Mobile App Developer?()