At Truelancer, we’re always trying to provide you the true values of your efforts and your work. In this era of Bullet trains and super-sonic planes, Truelancer takes one step further to reduce the efforts of its users by making things quicker. Important and essential things are now easily accessible on Truelancer.
Project management is even easier now. You can post projects quickly and get all the essential details about your project from the New Project Details page itself.
The New Project Management page is the epicenter of all your Project activities.
One step reduced (View proposals page now deprecated)
Now you can see all your project proposals on the New Project Management page itself. You can filter, shortlist, and compare the proposals received from the New Project Detail page.
Precise proposal Details
Its not just filters and actions, proposal details now have prominent position. So you can get quick and decisive overview of all the proposals.
Now you can see Freelancer’s important details like Project completed, Services delivered, Recurring buyers, and Feedback percentage (which is ratio of feedback received on number of projects completed).
By clicking View details, you can see the proposal description like the one shown below.
We have taken time to understand and research our users’ behavior to make things better by improving User Interface so that you can get a seamless experience on Truelancer. Here are a few changes that we are bringing to improve your experience at Truelancer.
- Quick project status, budget and popularity (views) details.
- Prominent actionable items to help you understand what to do next.
- Project is now in your full control you can easily edit and close them.
- Easy sharing to social media to get more proposals and to attract more freelancers.
- You can now post similar projects with almost or exact same details in just one click. You can do it by clicking on “Post similar project” link from the New Project Description page.
- Project detail is now hidden for Employers and always visible to freelancers by default.
- Employer’s details now has a prominent visibility on the New Project detail page.
- Required Project skills are now shown in Bold, so that it helps freelancers to bid accordingly and employers to review proposals based on required skills.
- Project featuring has got even fancier.
Desserts in the end! Introducing actionable guided tour on New Project details page. Have doubts what to do next? Our guided tour will now assist you take required actions.
We are making efforts so that we reduce your efforts. We received commendable response from entire community on our revamped Dashboard and “Shortlist and Compare” features and we would like to thank you for that. We are committed to keep innovating and making Truelancer a better place to work, hire and collaborate.