Damini Agrawal – Professional Data Entry and a Virtual Assistant.
I AM A PROFESSIONAL FULL-TIME FREELANCER
I have a degree of BBA and have also done Advanced Diploma in Web Designing (ADWD). I have been doing freelancing in the domain of Data Entry Specialists, Web Research, Data Scraping, Product Listing to eCommerce Platforms, Virtual Assistants or Administrative Assistants, Social Media Handling, Classifieds Postings.
I WAS ALWAYS PASSIONATE ABOUT WORKING
and being independent but was never interested in 9 to 5 job. So, while searching about doing something from home I landed up knowing about Freelancing. Then I searched and gather more information about its genuinity and secured ways of working as freelancer.
I HAVE STARTED FREELANCING IN 2018,
I registered on various freelancing platforms but did not get any work till 2019. So basically my freelancing journery started in 2019 with Truelancer. It has been 2+ years of freelancing and would like to continue and grow with Truelancer.
I CAME TO KNOW ABOUT TRUELANCER IN 2018 WHILE SEARCHING FOR
Freelancing sites on Google and Youtube. My experience with Truelancer is extremely great. Truelancer people are highly dedicated and helpful. They had given great support in achieving my Rising Talent badge.
IN MY OPINION THE MOST IMPORTANT SKILL REQUIRED FOR FREELANCE WORK IS
1. PATIENCE – It’s a misperception about freelancing that you can earn too much in very little time and without much effort as it is work from home especially in the data entry domain. But this thinking is absolutely wrong. Building a good profile on freelancing platforms takes time. So, be patient. Money is not made overnight.
2. Communication – Communication is key to everything. Mostly client wants a person who is easily accessible for communication and is flexible.
3. Quality – Quality of work matters a lot.
4. Equality – It is important to give equal time to all projects irrespective of their pay.
TOOLS WHICH I USE THE MOST ARE
- Google sheets, Docs – Its real time access to many people.
- Communication Tools, Like whatsapp, Slack, Gmail, Zoom, Google meet.
- Microsoft Office – For doing offline work.
MY GREATEST SUCCESS SO FAR IS
That I was in the Top 2 Freelancers in the Virtual Assistant Domain.
AN ENTREPRENEUR OR FREELANCER WHO INSPIRES AND MOTIVATES ME IS
Freelancer and Youtuber (Helping Abhi) Abhishek Kumar’s journey inspires me and motivates me to work hard and achieve my goal.